Why Choose Us?
Choosing who to work with when making a Will and Lasting Powers of Attorney is an important decision and the vast array of options can seem overwhelming. It is important to find someone who you will feel comfortable with, who is an expert in their field and who can relate this expertise to you sensitively and in a way that is jargon free. Below are some of the reasons why our clients choose to work with us.
INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL WILLWRITERS (IPW MEMBER - As a Full Member of the IPW Cloveroak Wills complies with it's very strict Code of Practice which has received Trading Standards Institute (TSI) approval. You can be assured that the advice and service you receive is of the highest standard.
The IPW was founded in 1991 as a self- regulatory body to safeguard the public from unqualified practitioners and unethical business practices. It aims to promote the highest possible standards within the will writing profession and to ensure that the services provided by it's members are delivered professionally, ethically and competently.
FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION – We always begin with a free, no obligation meeting which can be done, online, on the telephone or by a home visit.
FIXED FEES - Prices for all services are fixed and discussed at the outset so you always know how much you will pay before any work is undertaken.
COST EFFECTIVE – Our fees are very competitive, ask for a copy of our fees list.
FLEXIBLE – we offer daytime/evening and weekend appointments to fit in with your busy life, at no extra cost.
HIGH SERVICE LEVELS – we respond to your enquiries quickly and complete your documents promptly, the fact that the majority of our work comes from client referrals is testament to this.
BESPOKE SERVICE – Your documents are produced in house and are personal to you. You will always deal with the same person throughout the whole process.
Cloveroak Wills have chosen to join the Institute because we wish to operate to the highest standards within the profession. As an IPW member we confirm that we :
· Are qualified by examination to write Wills and associated documents.
· Have at least £2million Professional Indemnity Insurance to protect clients.
· Have a least £2million Public Liability insurance cover.
· Have undergone a Disclosure and Barring Service check and hold an up to date certificate.
· Undertake Continuous Professional Development to ensure we stay abreast of changes in the law and provide up to date advice.
· Are subject to the Institute's Code of Practice which has been approved by the Office of Fair Trading under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.
· Offer a home-visit service by appointment.
· Are able to offer advice and documentation on matters associated with Wills such as Lasting Powers of Attorney, Advance Decisions (Living Wills) and Will Trusts to protect assets.